If you’re feeling sad just remember Ozzy Osbourne wanted to get Sharon some flowers but all the shops were closed so he went into a graveyard and picked up a bunch and when Sharon got them she wondered why there was a card saying “in memory of our dearest Harold”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)
when they show a scene from two seasons ago in the “previously on” you know something fishy is about to happen
that shitty feeling when you wanna go out & be social, but once you’re out, all you wanna do is be back at home
The debate in my head everytime i wake up
“get up and exercise’
“nah, go back to sleep”
"bisexuals are just being greedy"
This statement is correct. I want all the donuts to myself. No sharon you can’t have a donut. Yes, I know there are 24 donuts. Yes, I want them all for myself. Fuck off sharon.